Traditional French Styled Residence detailed for Modern Living.
The front of the residence brick with custom cast stone detailing. Special attention was given to the detailing around the recessed front porch and central window for the private residence. Deep inset windows add depth and shadow effects that modernize the appearance and make the proportions of the residence appealing. Natural ornamental quartzite headers above the formal window openings give the home a formal detail not often seen.
The main entry of the residence has a custom detailed floating open staircase that accentuates along with the cased opening detailing the full two-story height of the entry.
The formals are open and oversized to appeal to a more modern taste. Indirect ceiling lighting behind trimmed tray ceilings with polished plaster further brightens and modernizes the interior.
The dining room has a direct view to a private courtyard garden.
The kitchen is fully outfitted with a tailored pantry, butlers pantry and breakfast room. The family and kitchen are connected and open to each other with a full view of the back yard and pool.
The butler’s pantry is adjacent to the dining room with a hidden door access.
Mud room with custom stained wood detailing and second powder adjacent.
The primary suite includes an oversized bedroom with vaulted ceiling, a bright comfortable primary bath and most impressively a two-story primary wardrobe.
Third floor with bar and great room.
- 10,317 square feet lot size
- 7,590 square feet living space
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Half Baths
- Incredible primary retreat with large bath and boutique style, two-story master closet
- Featuring an ultra premium L’Atelier Paris appliance package
- Spacious 3rd floor with full bath ideal for additional living quarters, media room, and/or workout studio
- Elevator to all three floors
- Traditional French style characterized by less formal houses of the 1930's and 1940's typical of first generation construction in the River Oaks Neighborhood
- Light filled catwalk connects 3rd floor flex space to 2nd level of master closet
- Courtyard off dining room perfect for relaxation and al fresco dining. Spacious back patio with summer kitchen, overlooking turfed yard and pool
- Lutron Homeworks throughout 1st floor and Primary Suite
- Three car garage, oversized
- River Oaks
Get monthly interior design tips, inspiration, and project reveals sent straight to your inbox.