This single family home is a modern interpretation of Tudor revival. The brick, ornamental with masonry detail, and stucco façade surround the home in a nontraditional neutral taupe color pallet. Features of wooden trim paneling accentuates the design with an embellished contrast to the bricks darker hues. The rhythmic silhouette of the roof anchors the home with concrete tiles that relate to the accent paint color. Complementing copper roof and exterior lighting encompasses the classic Tudor style along with the arched stone front entry. Prominent fenestration will feature dark bronze steel mullions with multipane clear glazing to tie in the dark bronze gutters and downspouts. This home is undeniably fitting in design and completely compatible with the surrounding homes in the River Oaks community.
- 13,230 square feet lot size
- 9,263 square feet living space
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 4 half baths
- Stunning master retreat with incredible dual master baths and closets
- Leathered quartz tops the custom cabinetry in the chef's kitchen with large island, walk-in and butlers pantries, and walk-in wet bar
- Library and formal living flank the entry hall and feature views of the tree-lined street. A wide gallery leads to the format dining with French doors
- English Tudor, stately brick exterior with herringbone detail is accented by copper gutters and clay tile roof
- Third floor game room and climate controlled storage; accessible by elevator or stairs
- Beautifully executed outdoor living space is a natural extension of the living and dining areas
- Three car garage
- Lutron Homeworks Structured Wiring
- River Oaks
Get monthly interior design tips, inspiration, and project reveals sent straight to your inbox.